- 8 drumsticks
- 4-5 cups chopped vegetables (preferably root veg). In the picture I have:
- 3 mini Italian eggplants
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1 kohlrabi
- 1 large yellow onion
Chicken wing marinade mix:
- 3 tablespoons filfil No.8
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon paste (like
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons filfil No.8
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop all the vegetables into 1/2 inch cubes.
- In a cup, mix the Veggie Mix ingredients.
- In a 9x13" baking dish, put chopped vegetables and pour the veggie mix on top, rubbing it into the vegetables and ensuring they are all coated.
- Place in the oven for only for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, marinade the drumsticks (you can marinade longer, or overnight in the fridge).
- After 10 minutes in the oven, take out the veggies and place the 8 drumsticks on top, 4 in a row.
- Put back in the oven for 1 hour, or until a meat thermometer placed in the drumstick shows 165 degrees.