Yummy Thanksgiving Vegetarian Side Dish
Make this vegetarian side dish and drop Indian flavor bombs that will make sure you get invited back next year. Inspired by delectable Indian cuisine, this recipe adds yummy all up in your tummy! Enjoy with fried turkey, hummus, curry, or brisket and a nice glass of red on the side.
- 3 1/4 tbsp Heart Original Ghee
- 2½ pounds rainbow carrots, tops trimmed to about ½”, halved
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, seeds removed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- FilFil No.7 Garlic Hot Sauce - To Taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss carrots and lemon with Filfil Garlic Sauce and Ghee in a large roasting pan to coat; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, tossing occasionally, until carrots are tender and lemons are caramelized, 35 minutes.
- Enjoy with hummus, curry, or brisket with a nice glass of red on the side.
This dish is a great pair with brown rice, salad or salmon! Made possible by the glorious Filfil No. 8
Recipe compliments of Mantry